2018/02/02

A Run Around Los Angeles

On Tuesday morning, I had a nice run in Los Angeles.  It was very warm and beautiful.  From my hotel in downtown, I went up a bit north first.

An entrance to Dodger Stadium.

I came back down to North Broadway and ran east.

A Chinese temple.

I came across a bridge that spans over Los Angeles River.


It was originally Buena Vista Viaduct, now called North Broadway Bridge.

The view towards LA downtown from the bridge.


A METRO train leaves Chinatown Station.

Union Station bus depot.

The long corridor of the Union Station.

Waiting area of the Union Station.

The old Union Station building.

A sign shows the directions of LA's sister cities.

An interesting painting.


Los Angeles has a Cable Car system - very short distance, though.

No comments: