2009/05/30

Hong Kong

I finally had a chance to have enough time to run in Hong Kong last week.

Since the hotel I stayed was on Tsim Sha Tsui side that's where I ran.


Here's a photo of a girl dressing the mannequins in a show window of a store - right by the hotel I stayed.


Unfortunately, it was very wet on the first day, but I could check out the Avenue of Stars.


Here's the statue of Bruce Lee.  He certainly is a big star of mine.


Next day, I ran by the newest skyscraper (under construction) in Hong Kong - International Commerce Centre.  It is actually in Kowloon, the same side as my hotel.


The same building is seen from the other side of the harbour.

These are little figurines of Chinese deities I found by a little port in West Kowloon.


The high rises on the central financial district of Hong Kong.  International Finance Centre is currently the tallest building.on Wanchai side - across the harbour, together with the International Commerce Centre building, they look like the pillars of the gate to Hong Kong.

Stonecutters Bridge: a monumental cable stayed bridge under construction.

No comments: