2009/04/12

A Nice Long Run for a Change

I finally had a nice long run yesterday (about 23 km). The last decent distance I made was over a month ago on 8 March when I ran approx. 22 km with my wife to prepare for her marathon.

What had happened after that was that I was so busy with work and then I caught a cold after the ski trip.

My body’s a bit sore this morning, but am glad to be able to run a fairly long distance before my 26 April half-marathon. May be I will be ready for it!

I am posting some photos from the run.


A cute little suspension bridge in Kinuta Park.

Ultraman, my childhood hero was standing by Soshigaya-Okura Train Station.

The street by this station is called Ultraman Shopping Street .

A Japanese telephone carrier, Softbank, is having a campaign on iPhone.

No comments: